- Super Safari Package Starting at:
- Birthday Child Under 12
- Additional Person Adult or Child
ROER’S ZOOFARI BIRTHDAY PARTY
Enjoy the best birthday party you can imagine at Roer’s Zoofari! Birthday party packages start with minimum of 10 people and must be booked online to save the date. Groups smaller than 10 people must purchase the 2021 Admission tickets.
BIRTHDAY PARTY TIMES:
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (Safari Tour time) 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Pavilion time)
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Safari Tour time) 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Pavilion time)
- Self Drive Safari Tour – VIP Access (30 minutes)
- Walking Experience Tour
- Private Picnic Pavilion (2 hours)
- 1 cup of feed per guest
- Party Necessities (Plates, Cups, Napkins, Cutlery and Tablecloths)
- Private Animal Encounters ($40)
- Warthogs ($60)
- Additional Animal Feed – Carrot cups, Lettuce cups, Goat bottles ($7.00 plus tax) and Bird Stick Bundle (3 for $7.00 plus tax)
- Note: Lettuce cups and Goat bottles are offered during the months of April through October.
Things To Know:
- Guests must be on time to adhere to the time scheduled for the Self Drive Safari tour (30 minutes) and Pavilion time (2 hours).
- Pavilion preference is a first-come, first-serve basis. Guests may arrive 30 minutes before scheduled party time for decorating.
- Party host must have all cars participating in the Self Drive Safari ready and on time before checking in at the admissions building.
- You may bring your own themed party necessities, if desired (Package price does not change).
- Food for human consumption may be delivered, catered or brought from home for the party.
- BALLOONS ARE NOT permitted on zoo grounds
List of Animal Encounters – Warthogs*, Parrot (Macaw or Conure), Rabbit, Hedgehog, Ferret, Chinchilla, Tortoise, Bearded Dragon, Leopard Gecko, Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, Snake (Corn Snake) and Baby Goat.
*Different price (view party add-ons section)
Smaller groups may add an animal encounter ($40) to their reservation by emailing their booking number to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of our animals, BALLOONS ARE NOT permitted on zoo grounds.