- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Kid Ages 3 to 11
- Kid (Season Pass Holder) Ages 3 to 11
FACE PAINTING, BOUNCE HOUSES, AND MORE!
- April 11 – 12, 2020
- Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
As an institution committed to conservation and improving the environment, we are not handing out 40,000 plastic eggs — as we have in the past. This year, the event is plastic free! That means we will have reusable eggs that younger children will hunt and then turn in for prizes. We will have bounce houses, face painting, and environmentally responsible crafts.
INCLUDES ALL MAJOR EXPERIENCES IN THE PARK
Open-Air Bus Tour!
- Hop on board and take a narrated tour through a free-roaming safari.
- Feed and learn about animals such as deer, zebra, buffalo, watusi, emu, and many more!
- Ticket includes one ride.
- Additional rides are $3.
- Enjoy feeding llamas, baby goats, giraffe, camel, and many more barnyard favorites!
- Cups of romaine and carrots are available for purchase at the admissions area — and don’t forget your birdseed sticks for the Parakeet Adventure.
- Walk into our special free-flight aviary and let the adventure begin!
- You can feed these gentle, colorful birds as they land on your feed stick.
WHAT TO BRING
- Picnic (optional)